- Define and increase fluency in the language of recovery.
- Build capacity to understand, support and advocate for recovery.
- Learn about specific skill sets key to supporting recovery.
- Create a learning community to advance the recognition, acceptance, and support of recovery.
- Clients will strengthen their resolve and be guided to live more purposefully.
- The course will define spirituality and help clients to define their own spiritual path.
- Explore personal beliefs and values as it comes to spirituality.
- Discover how to work with others whose spiritual beliefs differ from yours.
- Learn about the tools, resources, and language needed for a recovery coach to address spirituality inclusively.
- Define expectations of Recovery Coach oversight.
- Understand the complexity and intricacy of the Recovery Coach role.
- Understand how organizational culture can support a Coachervision model.
- Learn the importance of accountability for both the Coachervisor and Recovery Coach.
- How to support Recovery Coaches in professional settings.