CCAR© Recovery Coaching in the Emergency Department
CCAR© Recovery Coaching in the Emergency Department prepares participants for the challenging and rewarding role of a Recovery Coach in the Emergency Department.
Participants of Emergency Department training will:
- Describe the roles and functions of the Recovery Coach working in the Emergency Department.
- Understand and practice staying in your lane.
- Develop skills to advocate and educate staff, patients, etc. as a way to demonstrate accountability within the role.
- Use of Motivational Interviewing (MI) to bring people through the Stages of Change into Recovery.
- Further develop your art of Recovery Coaching
Please note: All training program sales are final. Make up times available as necessary for missed classes.